Вступ на І курс...
Ти стоїш перед в...
Materials and Techno...
International Student Academic Session “Material...
РОБОЧІ ПРОГРАМИ (СИЛАБУСИ) НАВЧАЛЬНИХ ДИСЦИПЛІН
Personal pages on
is a dean of Faculty of Instrumentation Engineering in National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, Professor, Doctor of Technical Sciences.Specialist in field of optical instrument making engineering and laser technology.Grygoriy Tymchyk was born in Khmelnytsky region (Ukraine) in 1957.Education:
– Faculty of Instrumentation Engineering of Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, specialty 0530 – optical instruments and spectroscopy (1980).
Scientific degrees and titles:
– Candidate of Technical Sciences degree, specialty 05.11.07 – optical devices and systems (1983);
– Senior Research Officer in specialty 05.02.11 – control methods in engineering (1988);
– Doctor of Technical Sciences degree in specialty 05.11.07 – optical devices and systems (1995);
– Professor at the Department of Instrumentation Design and Engineering (1998);
– Academician of the Academy of Engineering Sciences of Ukraine (2001).
By scientific guidance of Prof. Gr. Tymchyk and with his participation are completed 47 economic scientific work and state budgetary research projects aimed at creating specialized laser and information-measuring systems for monitoring the technical condition and parameters of dynamic systems and objects. He created a new class of laser spectral-correlation systems based on Fabry-Pierrot passive resonators for the operational control of part’s quality parameters and state of the process equipment in precision instrument making engineering.
Results of research were published in 654 scientific works and 48 monographs and textbooks, 115 inventions.
Under the guidance of Prof. Gr. Tymchyk a one dissertation of Doctor of Technical Sciences is defended, and 12 dissertations of Candidate of Technical Sciences degree are defended. Now under the guidance of Prof. G. Tymchyk 2 postgraduate students and 2 candidates for scientific degrees work are trained.
Scientific, organizational and public work:
– Deputy Chairman of the Scientific Expert Council for Instrument Making of MINISTRY of EDUCATION and SCIENCE of Ukraine;
– Member of the Scientific Council for Instrument Making of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
– Editor-in-Chief of editorial board BULLETIN of Kyiv Polytechnic Institute. Series INSTRUMENT MAKING
– Chairman of the Programing Committee of International Scientific and Technical Conference “INSTRUMENT MAKING: state and prospects”;
– Member of editorial board of scientific and technical journals as “Optoelectronic Information-Energy Technologies”, “Perspective Technologies and Devices”, “Biomedical Engineering”, “KPI Science News”;
– Member of doctoral specialized scientific councils at National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”;